Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Stores on Island & Contact Information

Go down

Airsoft Stores on Island & Contact Information Empty Airsoft Stores on Island & Contact Information

Post by Ambush Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Impact Games

Address
98-027 Hekaha St # 19, Aiea, HI‎
Number
(808) 488-4120‎
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat from 10am-7pm
Sunday from 10am-5pm.

Information
This store was robbed more recently and has hardly anything to look at, but it's ideal for those of us in Waipahu. There is only one person I like talking to. They do pretty good work. I had them fix one of my old guns before and they currently have my AK-47 they're working on.

Epower Sports

Address
1320 Kalani Street, Honolulu, HI
Number
(808) 848-5126‎
Hours of Operation
12pm-9pm Everyday

Information
These guys know their stuff. They are known for selling already upgraded guns. They'll do anything you want in terms of modifications to your already owned guns, as well. I purchased my Glock 18c. They're pretty cool at showing you stuff. I went in to shop for a pistol and they put about 10 different ones on the table. They have plenty of things in the store so you can mod the gun yourself. A lot of sights, silencer and other things for your gun. Store is tricky to find as it's on a second floor Horse Shoe shaped complex. If you go up the nearby ramp there is parking and you can just walk down the stairs to the second floor.

Power Edge Hawaii

Address
3574 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI‎
Number
(808) 737-3343‎
Hours of Operation
Tue-Fri from 11am-8pm
Sat-Sun from 10am-8pm

Information
I bought my AK-47 from here. The guy that helped me was pretty cool. The store from what I could remember was huge. They had so much stuff. Of course, you want to be wise and shop around for the best price.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down