Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script

2 posters

Go down

Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script Empty Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script

Post by Romanovski Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 am

Ok, for a year now, I have been using the Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 to stream church services and other events. A week ago i had thought, wouldn't be nice if the stream could start on its own some how? Well, then i tryed to search for msdos command to start possibly in a windows batch file. To my surprise there is one "fmlecmd" located in the main directory of the program. If you are intrested in outmating the streaming to start on a timed schedule, then here are the two scripts i created to take care of just that. The startstream.bat needs to be configured with windows scheduler to start at specific times ofcourse.

startstream.bat - used to open stream.bat in a minimized dos prompt and then exit out of itself.

cd "C:\Users\Power Point\Scripts"
start /MIN stream.bat
exit

stream.bat - launches flash media encoder using the specified xml profile in minimized dos prompt and restart itself after a minute to make sure voice and video are synched. Then it will run for 2 and half hours and close itself out.

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2"
start /MIN /REALTIME fmlecmd /p "C:\Users\Power Point\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2/watershed.xml"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 60
taskkill /IM fmlecmd.exe
start /MIN /REALTIME fmlecmd /p "C:\Users\Power Point\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2/watershed.xml"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 8100
taskkill /IM fmlecmd.exe
exit

Last edited by Romanovski on Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script Empty Re: Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script

Post by Ambush Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:36 am

Genius. Seen this in action. Now I gotta do that for my network at home to replicate files between my laptop and desktop. Dropbox is only 2gb so I don't keep pics, movies, and music in it.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script Empty Re: Adobe Flash Media Encoder Autolaunch Script

Post by Romanovski Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 am

ill create another thread post for the backup script.
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down