Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LogMeIn - Hell's Kitchen Edition

3 posters

Go down

LogMeIn - Hell's Kitchen Edition Empty LogMeIn - Hell's Kitchen Edition

Post by Ambush Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

Anyway, I spent from the time I got off of work to about 12pm trying to get LogMeIn installed and working on my mom's computer.

She really doesn't know how to use a computer. It's finished now, but before we were struggling just to get her internet. Then, we go through the setup process finally and then I forgot the Admin password!

We guessed every password I could and guess what the password was? Mamma. So dumb I know right? LOL. Knock knock. Who's there? It's me lol.

Ok so I finally got her to switch accounts, install, blah blah blah. I had her log into my logmein.com account so it would add it to mine and not her own. Now I can just log in to mine. I changed it to a temp password of course.

I haven't seen my mom in a long time man. It was good having skype working on her computer. It's really cool that it finally worked out. The internet doesn't connect automatically when I tell it to for some reason, though. Oh well.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

LogMeIn - Hell's Kitchen Edition Empty Re: LogMeIn - Hell's Kitchen Edition

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Ambush wrote:Anyway, I spent from the time I got off of work to about 12pm trying to get LogMeIn installed and working on my mom's computer.

She really doesn't know how to use a computer. It's finished now, but before we were struggling just to get her internet. Then, we go through the setup process finally and then I forgot the Admin password!

We guessed every password I could and guess what the password was? Mamma. So dumb I know right? LOL. Knock knock. Who's there? It's me lol.

Ok so I finally got her to switch accounts, install, blah blah blah. I had her log into my logmein.com account so it would add it to mine and not her own. Now I can just log in to mine. I changed it to a temp password of course.

I haven't seen my mom in a long time man. It was good having skype working on her computer. It's really cool that it finally worked out. The internet doesn't connect automatically when I tell it to for some reason, though. Oh well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Ambush wrote:Anyway, I spent from the time I got off of work to about 12pm trying to get LogMeIn installed and working on my mom's computer.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

?
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

Troll fails at trolling, I guess. Didn't think we even had the ability to have guests post here.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am

pvtnum11 wrote:Troll fails at trolling, I guess. Didn't think we even had the ability to have guests post here.

kind of funny though iunno who it is.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down