Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Mod Maps

2 posters

Go down

G-Mod Maps Empty G-Mod Maps

Post by pvtnum11 Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 am

Dudes,

Anyone got good recomendations for complicated custom maps? I'm looking for stuff that has lots of vertical travel, interior spaces, tunnels, caverns, nooks and crannies, stuff like that. A richly-detailed urban environment, essentially, more complicated than BigCity - not that BC is bad, it just lacks complexity, focusing more on being... BIG.

I'm thinking some v-LAN hide-n-seek games would be rather fun, and BC only has perhaps five really good hiding spots.

Anyone got any recommendations?
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

G-Mod Maps Empty Re: G-Mod Maps

Post by Ambush Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 pm

pvtnum11 wrote:Dudes,

Anyone got good recomendations for complicated custom maps? I'm looking for stuff that has lots of vertical travel, interior spaces, tunnels, caverns, nooks and crannies, stuff like that. A richly-detailed urban environment, essentially, more complicated than BigCity - not that BC is bad, it just lacks complexity, focusing more on being... BIG.

I'm thinking some v-LAN hide-n-seek games would be rather fun, and BC only has perhaps five really good hiding spots.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Check out the VOIP section for the server post. As far as map there are a bunch of Skydive ones. Those are very very vertical, lol.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum