Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P90X All Day

5 posters

Go down

P90X All Day Empty P90X All Day

Post by Zhies Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 am

You know I am a beastly man. I do P90X in the morning and before I go to sleep. So top that big dog.

Zhies
{VoIP} Member

Back to top Go down

P90X All Day Empty Re: P90X All Day

Post by Romanovski Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:52 pm

So when are going to climb Mt. Evrest. LOL!!!
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Ugh, I need to start doing something. I'm holding steady, but I'm certain my health is suffering from a lack of exercise. Plus my back coud use some strengthening, I'm tired of back-pain.

I'll probably stop by Roman's house and check out this kill-your-body routine and we'll see. I'm sure my body will thank me for it later. Not that I want to get ripped and chiseled or anything - if the Lord should tarry, we'll be in the grave inspiring flowers to grow.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:43 am

P90X is not only an exercise but rebuilding of our cramped up IT gamer back lifestyle that could help us step away from the joystick and actually fellowship with freinds in real life :). Also, please don't replace one addiction with another if you know what I mean and splearge once in while like Thanksgiving and Christmas. If u guys are missing out on an outreach becase u needed to get you exrcise on in P90X, then you are addicted and in the wrong. This program is to be done on your free time which is only about an hour a day and could be probably planed out very easily and its ok to miss workouts because of family and church priorities and responsibilities. Otherwise enjoy the results as you progress.

I've been doing P90X for about 2 and half months (on and off because of priorities like family visiting or other more important stuff had to be done) now and recomended to anyone who wants to get into the best shape of their lives. Also im not gonna deny it, I defenatly want to get ripped and my wife approves of it as well, but im primarly doing it for my own health and sugest u guys to do the same thing. Do it for your self and not for others because u will end up giving up if others loose intrest in your progress.
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 pm

pvtnum11 wrote:Ugh, I need to start doing something. I'm holding steady, but I'm certain my health is suffering from a lack of exercise. Plus my back coud use some strengthening, I'm tired of back-pain.

I'll probably stop by Roman's house and check out this kill-your-body routine and we'll see. I'm sure my body will thank me for it later.

You are welcome to comeover and join on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays exept for holidays since im not planing on working out on Christmas Eve and Day. Also, please purchase a workout mat and Walmart for like $15 and bring it over on Monday since we will be doing Ab Ripper X in addition to Chest and Back exircises. The mat is probably Blue, thick and rolls up. The Kunia Walmart never has anything in stock so I recommend going to Pearl City Walmart instead. After the exercise Monday if you are intrested in continuing the Adventure then I suggest you to clear out a 8 by 8 or a 10 by 10 foot area in your leaving room for your exircises and purchase your own copy of P90X with a pull up bar at "As Seen on TV Store" near the Ward Center were The Logos Christian book store used to be. Its in that shopping plaza. Then purchase adjustable weights at Walmart for like $40. By buying the P90X DVDs you will put a sentimantal value on the product which will help you stay motivated later on.

Here is Quick to get list if you are sereous about the program.

Equipment
1. P90X Program $95 (Sold at Beachbody.com)
2. Screw Free Door Frame Mountable Pull-Up Bar $30-$40 (Sold at As Seen on TV store)
3. Workout Mat $15 (Sold at Walmart)
4. Udjustable weights $40-$300 (cheap one Sold at Walmart and Gold Gym really good on sold at Sports Authority)
5. Chair (from Kitchen table or you get the point)
Total $180 to $490 one time purchase

Supliments
1. MagaMen Multi-Vitamin Pack $30 monthly for 3 months (Sold at any GNC store)
2. 100% Whey Protein Powder Choclate Flavor in a Big Bag $34 (Sold at Costco or Sam's Club)
3. Detour Protein Bars 24 pack I think $15 - $20 (Sold at Costco)
5. Powerbar Recovery Drink Orange flavor $30 (Sold at Runners High)
Total $109 to $114 a month

Food (Everything Sold at Costco) Note: Just buy what ever you run out off throughout the program!!!
1. Skim Milk 1 gallon
2. Lite Swiss Cheese Sliced in a pack 1 pack
3. Feta Cheese 1 container
4. Sliced Turkey Deli 1 Pack
5. Turkey breakfast sausages 1 pack
6. Grilled Chicken Breasts already made frozen 1 pack
7. 18 eggs 2 packs
8. String Cheese 1 pack
9. Fat Free yogart any flavor
10. Spinach 1 pack
11. Romain lettece 1 pack (looks like a bunch of different colored leaves in plastic container)
12. Balsomic Vinger dressing
13. Olive Oil Extra Virgin
14. 24 pack of Low Sodium V8 Large size cans 2 packs
15. Bell Peppers 1 bag
16. Mini tomatos for Salads 2 packs
17. Pesto 1 can
18. Acia Berry with blue berries 4 bottles
19. Pamagranite Juice 100% 1 bottle (good for the heart)
20. Blue berries 1 pack and Straberries 1 pack or blackberries 1pack and Straberries 1pack (Will spoil to fast if you get more then 2 packs of berries total)
21. Bannanas 1 bag (the greener the better cause they ripe 2 fast in hawaii)
22. Whole Grain bread 2 lofs (Whole grain is better then whole whiet!!!!)
23. Whole whiet pasta 1 or 2 pack
24. Any Spagettie Sauce
25. Orange Juice 1 gallon
26. Steak 2 peices of any lean beef steak.
27. Esparigues 1 pack
28. Green Beens 1 pack
29. Potatos 1 bag
30. Cooking Spray fat free (any other store)

Total Monthly Cost is about $400 - $500 for food for the whole family.

Fast Food Options:

1. Subway Club Sandwich Foot Long with honey oat bread, any cheese optional, grilled, Spicy Mustard Deli, ask for Double the vegitables and exclude hot peppers. (Thats what I usually get and recommend)
2. Jack in the box Southwestern Salad with grilled chicken and balsamic dressing ( you have to ask for the balsamic dressing). Note dont use the other creamy dressing, throw it out!!!!!
3. McDonald's Grilled Chicken salad (not the side salad) with balsamic dressing.
4. Any Grilled Chicken salad with balsamic at any other fast food place.
6. L and L (Just kidding, all their crap is very bad for you!!!)

Soft Drinks
1. Drink Water and preferably with lemons. (All other drinks have sugar which you are not alowed to have in P90X. You get your sugars from fresh fruits and berries)

Last edited by Romanovski on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Not bad cost - cheaper then fast-food, but then again, most home meals are unless you're doing steak and lobster on the grill every day...

Agreed with the sentimental value thing. If you invest money into it, you tend to care more about it, right?

My Dad's been telling me to get in shape again, right after he had his triple-bypass. It's in the genes, so I'm going to deal with heart attacks and heart disease later in life, unless I got my Mother's genes, but that's not likely. My uncle's got heart problems, grandpa had congestive heart failure and high blood prressure, and I'm not the indestructible teenager I used to be.

So if the Lord should decide to humor Himself by letting us grow old, I might as well enhance my chances of surviving the inevitable heart problems I'm sure to have later in life. Putting my head in the sand and hoping for an early rapture before my health goes to pot is ignoring that I need to take care of my body.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 am

I updated the P90X list with the Fast food options. Check it out.
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Sweet. I like Subway sandwiches and JITB salads. Looking at the JITB nutrition info, yes - the creamy dressings are what kill the salads, they're not too bad without dressing. I have balsamic vinager at home, I'll just slosh some of that onto it and be done with it.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavicio Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 am

BRING IT!!! Tonight X ME.... X ME... X ME....
Slavicio
Slavicio
{VoIP} Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavicio Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 am

I love plyometrics!!!
Slavicio
Slavicio
{VoIP} Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 am

I hate it but I love it!!!!!
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Ugh, napped right through it. Long and funny story.

I get home, goof off for a bit, read some gun history (italian gun desingers must design stuff only when drunk) and teh cops show up at my doorstep asking for Angela.

OMGWTH

My car is down the street, and the horn is going off, they said.

On go the runing shoes, wallet and keys in my pocket, and I SPRINT down the hill to go see what's wrong with my beater Buick. Sure enough, horn's going off. Neighbor there says that it's been doing that for about twenty minutes. I'm totally embarassed, mortified. People must think I'm an absolute idiot. They're partly right, I'm only half an idiot.

Get in teh car, pry the faulty switch apart, horn stops. Other button works fine, and I start the car to make sure I didn't run the battery dead. I left my name and number with the neighbor across the street, and secure the car. Jog back up the hill, now totally worn out and tired. So, I lay down for a bit on the couch.

Woke up around eight-thirty. DOH! /facepalm
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:57 am

No worries bro, you are welcome to join us at my house at 7 PM this Monday. And don't forget to Bring IT !!!!!
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Romanovski wrote:No worries bro, you are welcome to join us at my house at 7 PM this Monday. And don't forget to Bring IT !!!!!

X ME!
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slavicio Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Aren't we fasting this Mon - Wed. You telling me you gonna work out whle you fasting?
Slavicio
Slavicio
{VoIP} Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Pretty sure working out and not eating anything is a bad thing to do.

Scarfed down one of those grilled chicken balsamic vinegar salads from JITB last night. Good stuff!
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 am

Slavicio wrote:Aren't we fasting this Mon - Wed. You telling me you gonna work out whle you fasting?

Well we aren't working out this Thursday or Friday because of Christmas. Then you could do Kempo on Sat and then have off all those days. Don't expect to get big!
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:47 am

Not sure when the fast is, but if it is this monday then we will all just have to go back to P90X the day after the fast. So it will be the monday after this one. Dang it.
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:43 am

Romanovski wrote:Not sure when the fast is, but if it is this monday then we will all just have to go back to P90X the day after the fast. So it will be the monday after this one. Dang it.

I know this stinks. However, it's for a good reason. I hate missing my P90x days...but I love the recovery...lol.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 am

So Ian are you coming this Monday to try the Workout with us?
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, a funny thing happened at home yesterday...

I come home, and my daughter is by the front door, saying that she's helping Mommy mop the floor. Okay, sounds fine, until I see three cleaning bottles of carpet cleaner dumped out all over the floor. Huge puddle of nefarious-smelling chemicals, and my kid is happily sloshing it around the floor. I'm glad we don't have any ammonuim and chloride (bleach), as those make nasty vapors when mixed. Housewives have been killed by that before, trying to make an uber-dirt-ownage cleaning mix.

I stuck her in her room, after toweling her off. Spent the next hour or so mopping the mess up and trying not to blow my top off. Mommy was on an important phonecall and didn't notice the impending disaster until I facepalmed. Turns out one of her gaming friends on the mainland ended up in the hospital with some wierd condition, and she needed me to do the whole comforting husband thing, and keep my wayward and overly-curious daughter out of everything. Roman, take note - kids will get into absolutely everything, and once they learn how to climb, there is nowhere you can hide things, unless its a locked container, and even then, the container ITSELF will probably disappear if it's not nailed down. I have a fifty-dollar collectible model of my pace ar, and I keep finding it everywhere else but where I left it. She really likes that car.

So, after cleaning carpet cleaner stuff off of the tile floor and making the missus feel better, it was almost nine o'clock. Kids take a heck of a lot of effort to raise, even with two parents.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanovski Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey android phones can now use an APP to keep track of your diet and workout and then track results through graphs based on your workout sets/weight inputs during each workout. Its called Total90. Check it out.
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:31 am

It's 5 bucks. Worth it if you want to log your stuff digitally and see charts, etc.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down