Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fitness Stinks!

Go down

My Fitness Stinks! Empty My Fitness Stinks!

Post by Ambush Thu May 26, 2011 2:07 am

Ok, so I'm in just as bad as shape as I was in December of 2009 when I did P90X...

Anyway, I think this program is good, but just wya too time consuming. It would almost make sense to just go on a healthy diet that you can do even if you're not in the mood. Meaning, eating healthy takes the fun out of eating, IMO. So, eat healthy, but not SUPER HEALTHY. That way, you will actually follow the food plan afterwards.

I'm thinking to go shopping soon and pick up similar foods from when I was on P90X. Then, run 3 times a week. Nothing else will work since I won't be motivated to do P90X, Crossfit, etc. By doing this, I should drop weight fairly easily. I may not get P90X results, but I don't care as long as my weight goes down to around 185lbs.

At that point, since I won't have to run as much, I'll pull back on the running (still do it though) and start lifting. I'll probably do abs during the running phase, as well. Strip the fat, then add muscle. It's not SO much at one time and I think I can handle that. 3 times a week running starting out isn't that demanding.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down