Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Workout Schedule

Go down

My Workout Schedule Empty My Workout Schedule

Post by Ambush Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 am

Hey guys. Ok so I made a weight lifting schedule for a Total Body Workout. All muscle groups on one day. You can do it 2 or 3 times a week. I've done a lot of research and there is nothing wrong with doing a total body workout Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

The difference is you don't concentrate on 2 muscles groups at a time. I don't have the time to workout 6 days a week. I can always bump down my 3 day a week schedule of my Total Body Workout to 2 days a week. If I'm really short on time. Heck, I can even do it as a cardio by using lighter weight.

Click Here to Open Schedule

Spread Sheet Info
Any duplicates on the spreadsheet are due to not finding a good enough replacement. I didn't want to add squats even know they are one of the best exercises you can do. On the right side is just some alternative non-weighted exercises you can do. Much of what is there we did in P90X. Ignore anything with green highlighting it. I just went down the list of exercises and compiled it. Once Insanity is over I'll start lifting.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down