Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Crib

3 posters

Go down

The New Crib Empty The New Crib

Post by Ambush Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 am

Well, Monday we should be moving into the new place. It's directly across from Romanovski's place. I don't need a moving truck I just hand walk it across. It's still a lot of stuff, though. I'll try to pack the smaller pieces into boxes. The place is decent. It looks the same as where I'm staying now except the kitchen is on the left side.

I still get access to the gym and swimming pool. My future neighbor was asked by me if the upstairs was vacant. I said that weird. Anyway, he was like yeah they moved out already. I wanted to make sure I didn't put the key in someone else's door as I had doubts of the place when I came to it since the lady just gave me and Joseph the key. Romanovski's new office is going to be directly across from mine so we can do some networking stuff with a clear signal.

The only problem I have is the living room A/C is ghetto. The lady said she can only replace it if it's broken and I was thinking of breaking it, but I didn't. LOL. She later said she will check to see if there is any extras and that she will try to get me one. Sweet! It will definitely have the space to workout in.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

The New Crib Empty Re: The New Crib

Post by Romanovski Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm

It's going to look like this from house to house with a 3 megabites per second transfer rate. I have this already setup and tested it last night with an old linksys router that I powned with some hacking firware made by dd-wrt.com. The real test though will be when Ambush puts the powned router into his office room pointing out through the window towards my house. This is a really cool project and will let use do some mean gaming. By the way there was packet loss at first but I changed some advanced settings to long permeable and it stays solid like a rock at really fast speeds. I have a 1 megabite per second internet connection which is no problem for this router since I tested the transfer rates at 3 megabites per second last night in my lab.
:)

The New Crib Repeater_Bridge
Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey, neat. Planning on doing some serious gaming, I assume. Have fun clogging up your bandwidth! Oh wait, Turbo.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum