Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P90X iPhone Apps

2 posters

Go down

P90X iPhone Apps Empty P90X iPhone Apps

Post by Ambush Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 pm

EatRight 90 - Keeps track of your daily intake
P90X-Workout Tracler - Keeps track of your reps and sets for all different excercises categorized

Slavic, I got mine to work good. The daily food tracker is sick. The Rep and Set one is also cool, but would be better if they updated it with an exportable excel spreadsheet or had some display chart. I'm sure they will update this. I'm glad I got both of these apps they actually will be useful. The rep and set tracker has a root menu with all the different areas you work based on the different days. Then, you'll see a sub-category and when you click that you can input it. This is a bad description / review, but I'll edit it later. Just wanted to let you guys know for those maybe considering an iPhone.

Last edited by Ambush on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

P90X iPhone Apps Empty Re: P90X iPhone Apps

Post by Slavicio Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 pm

I dunno why, but mine just doesn't want to work......Maybe I droped my iPhone to many times ..LOL
Slavicio
Slavicio
{VoIP} Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 am

Slavicio wrote:I dunno why, but mine just doesn't want to work......Maybe I droped my iPhone to many times ..LOL

I'll post it for you. Your firmware was not updated so it wasn't working properly. Time to upgrade it's free!
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down