Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Fire 12/18

2 posters

Go down

Will You Be There?

Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_lcap33%Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_lcap67%Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_lcap0%Test Fire 12/18 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Test Fire 12/18 Empty Test Fire 12/18

Post by Ambush Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm

What: Shooting my AK-47 and Glock 18c at Targets
Where: The mini park near my house. The one before Wal-Mart, not the one across from it.
When: 5:00pm-5:30pm (or later call me)
Why: To test the distance, accuracy and adjustments that were made...and have fun!

Last edited by Ambush on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Test Fire 12/18 Empty Re: Test Fire 12/18

Post by pvtnum11 Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Perhaps, although short-notice stuff sort of sucks when you're married with a runt - er, a child. Of course, all you IT geeks work totally wierd goofball hours, so yeah...

Perhaps not, my back still smarts, although not as bad as yesterday. I really need the exercise.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 pm

pvtnum11 wrote:Perhaps, although short-notice stuff sort of sucks when you're married with a runt - er, a child. Of course, all you IT geeks work totally wierd goofball hours, so yeah...

Perhaps not, my back still smarts, although not as bad as yesterday. I really need the exercise.

Wow, you're now a Member with 20 posts. Sweet. Anyway, I think I'm going to make a special rank for just VoIP.

Well, if you can make it cool If not, then that's OK. I may stop off and get the new barrel for my Glock if they got it.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Meh.

Ranks and titles? A Jedi craves not these things, I'm okay with being just another poster and a brother.

...although if you must, I'll go for..

'Wall of Text' Poster
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

pvtnum11 wrote:Meh.

Ranks and titles? A Jedi craves not these things, I'm okay with being just another poster and a brother.

...although if you must, I'll go for..

'Wall of Text' Poster

The rank structure is the same, but those in {VoIP} have that under their name now as a rank.

Also, the test fire has been re-scheduled to today. Maybe if you're feeling up to it. I know Romanovski will be coming with me.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am

Joesph and I went out to shoot today. The AK-47 was shooting decently, but it kept dry firing even with a magazine in there. It was misfeeding constantly. When it first worked, though, it was definitely a nice glide through the air.

I gave it back to Impact Games in Pearl City and asked them to look at it. They better not charge me that's all I'm saying. I still need to get another screw like the one that's in there for the under parts of the stock.

The Glock 18c only jammed when it was first used because it's weird how it wants you to load it. If you do it right the first time it doesn't jam. It's good for a back up. I think I should bring the stock spring with me and see if that shoots better. I bet you the one they gave me stinks, but I'm not sure. The HOP UP which is key to any airsoft gun was not touched either. I will do another run with it. Good thing I didn't go to play my AK would of got me pwned.
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Ouch. Bummes on firing stoppages. Hurts pride in games. Did you try SPORTS? j/k lol

...Wow, not only do I know what SPORTS stands for, I still know how to do it. I'm sad.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambush Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:39 am

Well, I thought I replied to this already, but I guess I didn't. I got my AK-47 back, but didn't shoot it around here yet. I may do that tomorrow with Joesph since he wants to hang out, right Joesph!?

At the store it was pounding with only 1 misfire, but it kept shooting until it emptied the whole clip. It was insane. Also, I picked up 0.28 BBs. He ended up finding about 5 different BB's in my magazine when I gave it to him. There was also mis-shaped BB's causing the jams as well. You need all of the same kind or it can misfire. Debree was also found inside the magazine and that was feeding into it to. Guess I shouldn't have let it sit for so long, oh well. He fixed the magazine spring, too. Geesh.

It's solid and I can't wait to shoot it again. I bet it will shoot farther. The 0.28g give a little less range (can't really tell), but gives you better shot groups (accuracy).

S- Slap the Magazine
P- Pull Back the Charging Handle
O- Observe the Chamber
R- Release the Charging Handle
T- Tap the Forward-Assist
S- Shoot

11B BABY!!!
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down