Stay Informed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better

3 posters

Go down

Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better Empty Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better

Post by Romanovski Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 am

Romanovski
Romanovski
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

http://www.whitecrowsecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better Empty Re: Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better

Post by pvtnum11 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Made Of Win.

Sounds like a nice device to replace my aging and increasingly obsolete HTC Mogul - although I like having a week of battery juice iwth the extended battery pack... The micro SD crd slot will be nifty, I can transfer all my old stuff from the old phone right onto this new thing - well, if Android understands Windows format, that is.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better Empty Re: Iphone Sucks HTC looks like a lot better

Post by Ambush Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Well a lot of the native apps are just eye candy. The after market apps don't have nearly the same functionality as iPhone apps and most cases and are cheap knock offs. However, if Apple doesn't pull something out of their butt for iPhone 4G they are going to epically FAIL!
Ambush
Ambush
{VoIP} Administrator
{VoIP} Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtnum11 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:10 am

Apple is supposed to have a 4G phone in the works, don't worry. Sometime in the summer is when it's due out, and it's supposedly going to Verizon, not AT&T - but I have no clue how set in stone that is or isn't.

I guess the hand-portable WiMAX market is going to heat up shortly.
pvtnum11
pvtnum11
{VoIP} Moderator
{VoIP} Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down